Monday, October 31, 2016

mojo monday/mojo472-kindness is a beautiful thing


a fun card to create, I created a watercolor splash using mixed paints to create the peachy color. I used a polka dotted stencil and added glitter dots, luv the way it looks! I then added some ink splatter, a little strip of silver glimmer paper with the kraft, I luv it! The sweet sentiment is from the verve set kindness matters. The big ole' die cut heart and a large size gemstones...lots of fun!

words with meaning - ability is what you're capable of doing. motivation determines what you do. attitude determines how well you do it.
                                                                                                                  ~ lou holtz

mojo monday: sketch/mojo472


4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE what you did with the sketch! very creative and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love your peachy splash...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this big, blinged out heart and the background splatters! Beautiful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*