Sunday, December 18, 2016

sunday stamps-love you to the moon and back



I have used the adorable new stamp set all my love from simon says stamp from the hey love collection, check it out. I have used prima watercolor inks for the background and the amazing felt from taylored expressions for the little heart. I adore the CAS feel of this card and of course it has a heart, one of my favorite things to use. I can't wait to see what you create!



words with meaning - it's up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days 

sunday stamps: sketch/ssc142



5 comments:

  1. Love the soft heart here on your card and the red behind Love sentiment
    your style is always there twine and splatter..
    lovely used the sketch Teresa
    see you around teamie..I made a dress card with this week sketch
    hugs and Merry Christmas to you and family
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect Teresa! I love your splatter background and the pretty design. Great take on the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful interpretation of the sketch, Teresa! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I "heart" it. :) Super fun. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect way to use the sketch! I just love the heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*