Monday, January 9, 2017

mojo monday.mojo479-celebrate the little things


It is mojo monday time again friends and I have played along with the color throwdown challenge...these colors are stunning! I have used the big pretty flower rom the verve set, kindness matters. I used little tidbits of scraps lying on my desk for this card. I watercolor the flower and then added some nuvo to the center. I also used taylored expression felt for the leaves, I luv the felt from taylored expressions...so awesome! Be sure to check out the other mojo makers blogs and see what they created and share some luv!

words with meaning - the greatest prison people live in, is the fear of what other people think.

color throwdown: colors/ctd424
jugs: new/jugs375...new felt and daniel smith watercolors
mojo monday: sketch/mojo479




18 comments:

  1. Love how you used all the cool papers Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great background. Sets of the flower beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love how you used patterned papers in your design. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and beautiful papers. I agree these colours are wonderful and you put them together so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Teresa, this is so fun! LOVE the mix of stripes, dots and those blooms! Thank you playing along with us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how all the elements on your card are laid out and go together so beautifully, Teresa. Thanks for sharing you card at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! So many gorgeous little bits and bobs used here to create such an amazing and beautiful card. Love your layout. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah... Another collage of elements perfectly put together :-) so glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous, Teresa! Every time I go to order Nuvo, they are out of the colors I want, so haven't tryed the product yet. I like that you can make your own "enamel dots".

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card, Teresa! Love all the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I love this! Gorgeous take on the colour challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the pop of color on the flower, and the felt leaves are perfect at adding extra texture. Great Job
    pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*