Monday, January 30, 2017

mojo monday/mojo482-hb



hello friends, it is time for the mojo monday sketch. It is a five monday month and julee changes it up a bit with a different shaped sketch. This week it is a square sketch, although I kept mine a2. I have used the verve jotted heart die for my heart shape and then sticker letters for the cute hb sentiment. The polka dotted stripes are washi tape and then I used mustard seed ink by tim hotlz for the watercolor splash background. A few gems and twine bring it all together....have a super great monday!

words with meaning - being happy is a very personal thing and it really has nothing to do with anyone else.

fusion: inspiration photo
mojo monday: sketch/mojo482




4 comments:

  1. Super style and colour, your usual zany self. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the non traditional colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh this card is so fun Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Teresa! Yellow and black; polka dots and hearts...swooning! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Fusion gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*