Friday, January 6, 2017

my thoughts and prayers


Had to play along with a few sweet challenges. totally luv the color combo from stampin royalty....super awesome for red flowers. I adore this set from reverse confetti, one of my all time favorite flower sets.... blooms n buds. I know, I know; I have a lot of all time favorites....I do really...if I say it is a favorite it really is! The sentiment is mama elephant, blessed set. The watercolor background is prima watercolor confection pans....my favorite...teehehehe. happy weekend my friends!

words with meaning - fill your life with adventures, not things. have stories to tell, not stuff to show.

freshly made sketches: sketch/fm269
stampin royalty: colors/sr360

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty flowers! Love the watercolor wash behind them! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card! Aqua and red is so pretty together and reminds me of vintage kitchen linens. Laughing at all your favorites....the other day my fourth grade students informed me that EVERY book I read to them "is my favorite". What a blessing to be able to enjoy so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and such pretty flowers! The soft background looks amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*