Sunday, January 29, 2017

sunday stamps-happy birthday


hi friends and happy sunday! What amazing colors we are sharing at the sunday stamps challenge blog today...I luv'em! I have used the super fun sketch from cas(e) this sketch and paired with these colors I thnk it looks rather cute! I have also used one of my all time favorite stamp sets, it is from reverse confetti and it is called blooms n' buds with the confetti cuts. Be sure to stop by the rest of the team's blogs ands check out how they used the colors.

words with meaning - either write something worth reading or do something worth writhing.
                                                                                                                ~ ben franklin

cas(e) this sketch: sketch/cts206
sunday stamps: colors/ssc145




6 comments:

  1. I really love your splash coral color there
    so soft and make the whole card so feminin Teresa
    you are so great at using the sketch too...
    winning card...
    happy sunday teamie and see you soon at my shoe card on this colors too...LOL
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, this is lovely! I am always amazed at your watercolored backgrounds. I need a lesson! Mine never turn out like yours! Great sketch for your card! The silver shine is just lovely! Wishing you a fantastic week, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely combination of two amazing challenges into one fabulous card. Those colours (and especially that poppy) caught my eye too and I love how your card tries to re-create that theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours you have used and so perfect for the sketch too.. Clever layout and great style too. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Teresa. Love the background you created for it. Soft and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*