Sunday, January 1, 2017

sunday stamps- thanks


A one layer card for me today using the colors from sunday stamps and the sketch from freshly made sketches and kept it super CAS. I have used the gorgeous flower from the concord & 9th set called you are enough. I have used prima confection watercolors for the background and tim holtz distress inks. Adding more thank you cards to my stash, actually I need a lot of varieties added to my stash. I sure hope you have a happy new year and have lots of things on your agenda....I know I luv new beginnings and look forward to what the newness has to offer!

words with meaning - be a good listener. your ears will never get you in trouble. 

                                                                                                                              ~  frank tyger

freshly made sketches: sketch/fm268
sunday stamps: colors/ssc143

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you colored your flower and the background Teresa. Happy New Year girly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A clever way to make this sketch a one-layer card! Love the colors too! Have a happy New Year, and thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning! Your watercoloring is just perfect and I love that flower image! Perfectly stamped! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Teresa. Your background and flower compliment each other beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! The colors are so soft and pretty especially with your one-layer look. So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet, and your watercoloring is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That flower with the color is perfect like the photo inspiration Teresa
    I love always your splatter..love this simple CAS card
    I am newbie at splatter and have afraid if my card getting bad also Splatter is not my style LOL
    Happy new Year miss Teresa
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. This flower is so simple, elegant, and beautifully colored, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love purple, and your flower with splatters is beautiful. A wonderful one layer card, Teresa. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teresa, I love the gorgeous watercolored background you created! The purple bloom is so lovely, too! Thinking of you and wishing you a lovely day! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*