Sunday, February 12, 2017

be mine always


A quick valentine card for my hubby, using my new stamps from the stamp market...luv this new company! I used the background heart stamp to make a make a subtle heart background and then I used the heart die and cut out the heart shape with watercolor paper. I then sponged tim holtz inks around it. The sentiment is from a carta bella stamp and the sweet little add on sticker phrases are crate paper. I added some striped bakers twine and a couple of grey gemstones. Have a super sunday!

words with meaning - being deeply loved by someone gives you strength. while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

card concept: inspiration/#66...cas
freshly made sketches: sketch/fm274



6 comments:

  1. AHsome Teresa. I love your heart with the sponged edges and sweet little pink sentiment strips. The gray heart background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sponged heart is divine. A gorgeous card Teresa. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love that sponged heart. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great Valentine's Day card! I love that heart and the fun background paper! Love the twine too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Teresa, great colors and cute design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! this is just gorgeous Teresa - I love everything about this card. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*