Friday, June 16, 2017

as you see it-UR amazing


well friends, I am super excited to share with you that I am joining the as you see it challenge team....thank you heather for asking me to be apart! If you are not familiar with the challenge, you gotta check it out. It is an every two week challenge, that consists of sketches, colors, themes, and who knows what other fun challenge they will come up with. This weeks challenge is an over the top fabulous sketch, a keeper! I have used the sweet stamp set from the stamp market called UR amazing and little notes. I have used a summery color combo, with some striped card stock behind the frame and ink splatter. A fun cas card that is perfect for this weeks as you see it sketch....did I mention, I adore this weeks sketch....eeep! 

words with meaning - I like the kind of people who get excited over the stars at night.

as you see it: sketch/aysi152



2 comments:

  1. We are so excited to have you on the team, Teresa! I love the soft colours in this card, contrasting with the black stripes and splatters! So sweet! Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you've joined our team Teresa! You always have such an original take on things, as you have here with your rounded rectangle and sweet, soft colour choices. And I do always love those long tailed twine bows that feature so often if your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*