Sunday, July 30, 2017

be the reason someone smiles


I have created this for the sweet cas sketch over at cas(e) this sketch, I used the darlin flowers from wplus 9 called southern summer florals 1. There are actually two sets that can be used interactively...luv that! I used a simon says stamp polka dotted stencil for the background and white embossing paste. I bit of stickles on the flowers for a little shine. The sentiment is from a simon says stamp set called uplifting thoughts. Hope you have a wonderful day!

words with meaning - help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours.
                                                                                                                ~ les brown

cas(e) this sketch: sketch/cts232
word art wednesday: anything uplifting goes


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch! I just got this set and am looking forward to playing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background is inspired - love the paste on grey. It is the perfect offset for your lovely florals. I'm so glad to have found you through Word Art Wednesday's challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*