Friday, August 11, 2017

as you see it - happy days


hello friends and happy fri-YAY! I am sharing with you my take on this weeks as you see it color challenge...I must admit I was a bit stumped at first...none of these colors rank high on my list...lol. I n=knew I wanted to use the stamp market stamps to create red flowers and from there it took off, kinda like the outcome! I used tim holtz distressed inks on the flowers and spritzed with a bit of water before stamping onto watercolor paper. These flowers are from the set fun florals. A happy card for ya today to take happy days into the weekend...enjoy!

words with meaning - hard times will always reveal true friends.

as you see it: colors/aysi156


4 comments:

  1. Love the fun florals against the bright background. Such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and the colors came together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I really like the bold look you've got here. So eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*